Lots off folks are still “off” right now. I’m still on some kind of semi-break from the online world as we continue to entertain our guests over the holidays. One more week before I can see myself getting back on full track with the usual routine. In the meantime, I am doing my best to keep up with some financial readings around the web as well. Here were some articles that I got a chance to cover this weekend:
Personal Finance Articles
- All Financial Matters: Boost Reserves or Buy Stocks?
- Free Money Finance: How to Conduct an Exit Interview
- Five Cent Nickel: Charities of Choice (2008 Edition)
- Lazy Man and Money: Second Black Friday: Will (or Did) You Shop?
- Generation X Finance: Apparently I’m a Socialist for Suggesting That People Should Save in 401(k)s and IRAs
- Brip Blap: How To Soothe A Crying Baby
- Frugal Dad: Turning Attention to Christmas Bills
- Million Dollar Journey: Seven Real Estate Myths Busted Wide Open
- Money Smart Life: Seven Cheap Foods to Serve At Your Holiday Party
- The Sun’s Financial Diary: Weekly New Jobless Claims Reached 26-Year High – Char of The Day
- My Dollar Plan: Adventures in Digging
- Taking Charge Credit Card: Chinese university exploits students, regrets nothing
- MoneyNing: Six Step Guide to Rebuilding Your Retirement
- Plugged In Finance: Ten Mortgage Tips I Learned From Past Three Home Purchases
- Stop Buying Crap: Four Financial Advantages as You Get Older
- Carnival of Money Stories: Thanks to Dorian from Personal Financier for selecting my post that discusses what to do when you get laid off or when you lose your job as his Editor’s Choice!
- Yule Carnival of The Vanities
- Carnival of Financial Planning
- Working At Home Blog Carnival
- Festival of Stocks
- Carnival of Bankruptcy and Debt Management
- Carnival of Family Life
Copyright © 2008 The Digerati Life. All Rights Reserved.