Here’s a new resource from the FTC: a helpful web site about money management.
Money Matters: New FTC Site For Consumers
The FTC just unveiled a new site called Money Matters, which looks like an informative financial resource for us consumers who all need to be warned how to tread carefully when it comes to our money. The “Money Matters” site is a nicely designed front for content that already exists in the Federal Trade Commission’s main site, so if you check out the links they have categorized under Scam Watch, Credit Cards, Managing Your Money, Dealing With Debt, Your Home and Jobs, you’ll be led to some very helpful articles.
They cover topics such as the following: how to avoid scams, how to choose credit cards, how to make a budget, how to save and spend wisely, how to get rid of debt, handle your mortgage and increase your income. In addition, there are a nice bunch of to do lists (action lists) there as well, so swing by over there when you get a chance!
Now let’s move on to more financial resources around the blogosphere:
Personal Financial Articles
- Lazy Man and Money: Does Materialism Breed Unhappiness?
- Generation X Finance: How To Handle Tremendous Investment Losses
- The Sun’s Financial Diary: What Happens to Your Car Warranty if GM or Chrysler Goes Bankrupt
- Brip Blap: Making A Choice and Moving On
- My Dollar Plan: Will the $15,000 Tax Credit Return?
- Money Smart Life: Exclusive Interview – CEO Reveals Thoughts on Executive Bonuses
- Million Dollar Journey: Ask The Readers: Is Your Home An Investment?
- Frugal Dad: Earth Hour Activities For Frugal Family Night
- Pimp Your Finances: Under 35? The Economy is an Opportunity!
- Stretchy Dollar: No Thanks, I Don’t Want Your Money – Financial Independence
- One Mint: How I made $1000 In One Hour
- Dividend Guy Blog: Why You Should Hold Some Cash in Your Portfolio
- Christian PF: Create an illuminated keyboard for $5
- Cash Money Life: When Should You Tell Your Boss You Are Pregnant?
Awesome Financial Carnivals
Copyright © 2009 The Digerati Life. All Rights Reserved.