Update: The contest is over. We have a winner! Thank you so much to all those who joined and shared their Christmas memories here with us. Merry Christmas to everyone!
We’re giving away an Epson Workforce 600 Printer for the holidays!
Wow, Christmas will be here in a blink of an eye, and we’ll be facing the new year pretty soon. We’re still not entirely done with our Christmas list, maybe around 95% complete. But I do have room in my holiday list for a reader giveaway: I’m very happy to offer someone a free Epson Workforce 600 Printer. I was remiss about having my annual giveaway last October, when I “celebrated” my 2nd anniversary as a blogger, but I was out of town then. I hope to make up for that missed giveaway this time!
An Epson representative contacted me about reserving this Epson Workforce 600 Printer for the chance to give it to one of our readers, and of course, I was quite excited!
Photo by Amazon
Here are some more details and features about this printer:
- As of this writing, it’s ranked #7 in popularity under Amazon’s “Printers” category.
- As per their product description, the printer is engineered for the small business and home office, will print photos and will copy, scan and fax documents. It’s claim to fame is that it’s fast — it functions twice as fast as competitive ink jet models.
- It has Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking built in, has laser quality printing, built-in memory card reader, a large 2.5 inch tilt color LCD to view, edit, print images with or without a computer.
- It’s energy efficient — uses up to 3x less energy than a laser printer.
I’ve read a few reviews of this product, and for the most part, they were very positive. This item is also pretty well rated at Amazon.
How To Enter
To participate in the giveaway, you can do any one or more of these things:
- Just mention and link to this post on your site (if you have one).
- Send me your comment below to tell us your best memory or most memorable event you’ve had over the holidays.
- Write about said memory as a post on your site and link to this giveaway.
Unfortunately, only one comment per person will be counted but I’ll assign one entry for each action above. Only entries from the United States can be accepted. Finally, I’ll have a random draw for the winner in a few days — depending on response volume.
Copyright © 2008 The Digerati Life. All Rights Reserved.