Want more personal finance? Here’s another way to get your financial fix from the web. Among the interesting personal finance community resources you should look into, such as pfblogs.org, the new Finwikian site (care of Mrs. Micah) and the monthly rankings of FIRE Finance, is this new site called Alltop or “All The Top Stories”.
Alltop is a website that comprises “single page aggregations” for topics such as Fashion, Celebrities, Sports, Gaming, Macintosh, Science, Green, Autos and what else but Personal Finance! You’ll find all your links in one place, ala PopUrls. It’s convenient, and captures and tracks the news from dozens of sites, side-by-side, in one glance.
What makes this very interesting is that behind Alltop is Guy Kawasaki, a Managing Director over at Garage Technology Ventures, a seed-stage and early-stage venture capital fund, and who earlier on, was an Apple Fellow at Apple Computer, Inc. To a Silicon Valley denizen like me, that’s just way too cool! Also I have one of his books — Selling The Dream! 🙂
So along with some other familiar RSS feeds from the Personal Finance blogosphere, our site’s feed has been included in the Personal Finance section of the Alltop site. Thank you Guy, for putting this together and providing our community with another great new resource!
Now for your reading pleasure, I’ve gathered these great posts from fellow personal finance enthusiasts:
Mid-Week Personal Finance Articles
- Brip Blap: BB reminisces over his humble past which included a stay in subsidized housing with no heat. His background is inspiring as it proves that even with a modest background, you can rise above financial challenges and succeed.
- Million Dollar Journey: Frugal Trader tells us how to cook a whole chicken!
- My Dollar Plan: Do you gamble? No, I don’t. I’ve never been lucky in this respect, so I figure why change that streak. 😉
More stuff to read right here! If you have some time, do stop by these great carnivals for a look see.
Here’s just a sampling of what I enjoyed from the Carnival of Personal Finance #144– St. Patrick’s Day Edition hosted by Being Frugal:
- The Do It Yourself Garden @ American Consumer News
- Our Wonderful, Frugal Wedding @ Save and Conquer
- You Lost Your Job…Now What? @ Savvy Frugality
- Frugality in Practice: Discipline and Restraint @ Uncommon Cents
- Make If From Scratch @ Funny About Money
- Is Frugality in the Air? @ Sound Money Matters
Watch out for more money carnivals by the end of the week!
Copyright © 2008 The Digerati Life. All Rights Reserved.