Mid-Week Personal Finance Articles
- Brip Blap: Like many of you, I feel that time flies way too fast, with my days feeling much shorter than 24 hours. So this great productivity post marks the spot; it tell us how to make the most out of our days.
- Million Dollar Journey: True, if you upgrade your housing, you’ll introduce a whole slew of expenses into the picture. Once you get bigger or fancier digs, there’s automatically more financial outlay.
- My Dollar Plan: Are you considering refinancing your mortgage? It could be a good time to look into it now, with interest rates lower.
Million Dollar Journey birthed The Carnival of Personal Finance #145, Baby Education Edition this time. 😉 I thoroughly enjoyed these pieces I found there:
- Just Say “NO” To Crap @ SquawkFox
- Meandering Into Real Estate Investing @ Moolanomy
- 11 Ways To Trigger An IRS Audit @ The Honest Dollar
Meanwhile, The Festival of Frugality #118, ABC Edition comes to us by way of My Dollar Plan. Some favorite reads I came across:
- Cutting the Grocery Bill: Reducing the Cost of a Good Spice Rack @ WiseBread
- Ask for Camp Scholarships! Money is Out There @ The Frugal Duchess
- Wealth and Weight Loss @ Millionaire Money Habits
Copyright © 2008 The Digerati Life. All Rights Reserved.