We’re getting there! I haven’t seriously started yet, but many people already have: working on that Christmas list. Since I absolutely hate to procrastinate, I am beginning to get that panicky feeling. Shopping is something I would normally enjoy as a leisurely activity, but these days, it’s rush, rush, rush. Family will soon be coming over for Thanksgiving to stay for the holidays so that’s something to look forward to as well.
Well, I thought to share this video for grins and to get you in the mood for what’s coming up! Apparently, here’s someone’s idea of gift wrapping a “pet”.
With last year’s biggest hit being the Zhu Zhu Pet, then I suppose giving the real thing as a gift isn’t that much of a stretch?
Check Out The Love Drop
In the spirit of giving, there are some really great projects that have been circulating around the blogosphere. Here’s one that is more than apropos: J Money from Budgets Are Sexy and Nate from ItStartsWith.Us They are inviting anyone to be a part of their Love Drop giving project — where they plan to give unexpected financial gifts to those who need it. It starts with your contribution. With it, you’ll get to be a part of helping out someone as part of the Love Drop Team. There’s a lot of transparency in this effort as well, as J Money and Nate will be sharing their stories via blog posts, videos and newsletters. It’s a wonderful and easy way to try to make a difference.
Personal Finance Articles
- Learnvest: Store Your Personal Info In One Place
- Wise Bread: Comparing Savings Rates: U.S. vs Japan
- The Simple Dollar: Getting Perspective At 10,000 Feet
- It’s Your Money: The Do-Nothing Approach to Kids’ Ear Infections
- Mint Blog: Thanksgiving With A Twist
- Care On Credit: Creating the Perfect Holiday Shopping Game Plan
- Lazy Man and Money: LifeVantage/Protandim Scam?
- Free Money Finance: Five Common 401k Mistakes
- Moneyed Up: 5 Things You Should Never Say About Money
- Bargain Babe: A grocery sale worth waking up early for
- Wisdom from WenchyPoo: Dumpster Divers — The Gourmands of Garbage
- Oblivious Investor: Index Funds are Mediocre
- Million Dollar Journey: Canadian Dividend Stocks
- Out of Debt Again: Best Storage Rack of Shoes
- Consumer Miser: Christmas Comes Before Thanksgiving for Many Retailers
- Monevator: Know your investing risks
- One Mint: Monthly Income Plans in India
- Simply Forties: Carnival of Personal Finance
- My Wealth Builder: Wealth Builder Carnival
Copyright © 2010 The Digerati Life. All Rights Reserved.