Just in time for Christmas! If you’re interested in a free Flip Video Camcorder (worth around $120), then I’d like to direct you to the blog, Ask. Mr. Credit Card, where there’s an ongoing giveaway for 10 of these camcorders that’s sponsored by American Express. Okay, so I am not actually holding the giveaway, but I thought to spread the news on this, since I thought the prizes were cool. Mr. Credit Card has 10 Flip Video Ultra cameras that are for the taking for anyone who signs up to his newsletter and leaves him a comment. So check out his giveaway when you get a chance — I doubt this will last long.
And for more news around the web, do check out the great reading material below:
Personal Finance Articles
- Free Money Finance: The Worst Money Stories I’ve Heard
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success: Best of the Blogs 2009
- Mrs. Micah: How to Study for the GREs – Part 1: Writing
- Lazy Man and Money: Top 10 Sneakiest Business Tricks
- Monevator: Where Did All the Absolute Return Funds Come From?
- Political Calculations: Just a Touch of Chaos on a Tuesday
- Gen X Finance: Avoid Fund Overlap to Achieve True Diversification
- Gather Little By Little: The Holiday Finances
- Million Dollar Journey: Top 10 Wealthiest Canadians
- Frugal Dad: Are We Ever Done?
- Brip Blap: Never Underestimate The Influence of a Teacher
- Money Smart Life: How to Set Awesome New Year’s Resolutions
- Fat Pitch Financials: Festival of Stocks
- Well Heeled Blog: Carnival of Personal Finance
Copyright © 2009 The Digerati Life. All Rights Reserved.