A couple of the most popular personal finance software products for the desktop are on sale right now. So if you’re currently considering purchasing any desktop money management tools or software applications to help with your budgeting, financial planning and money management tasks, you may want to check out these ongoing deals and discounts.
For Quicken’s software CDs and downloadable desktop versions, you can get them for up to $50 off at this time. You can pick up Quicken’s 4 bestselling desktop products at a great discount:
Quicken Personal Finance Software On Discount: Up To $50 Off
Original Price: $59.99 (Amazon discounted price: $47.59)
New Offer: $39.99, at $20 off.
Free Bonus: Quicken Willmaker Plus 2009 (a $79.99 value) and free shipping. Click here to order.
Original Price: $89.99 (Amazon discounted price: $74.98)
New Price: $59.99, at $30 off.
Free Bonus: Quicken Willmaker Plus 2009 (a $79.99 value), Quicken Educated Investor WealthBuilder (a $49.99 value) and free shipping. Click here to order.
Home & Business Version
Original Price: $99.99 (Amazon discounted price: $74.95)
New Price: $69.99, at $30 off.
Free Bonus: Quicken Willmaker Plus 2009 (a $79.99 value), Quicken Legal Business Pro (a $109.99 value), a downloadable Quick Guide for Consultants and free shipping. Click here to order.
Rental Property Manager Version
Original Price: $149.99 (Amazon discounted price: $120.49)
New Price: $99.99, at $50 off.
Free Bonus: Quicken Willmaker Plus 2009 (a $79.99 value), Quicken Legal Business Pro (a $109.99 value) and free shipping. Click here to order.
Quicken Desktop Software Features
Here’s a summary of Quicken’s basic features, which you can expect from each product (Deluxe is the simplest product; Premier has Deluxe’s features and more; Home & Business builds on Premier’s features, and so on):
- These products integrate easily with TurboTax software.
- All the products contain the features you’d expect from Quicken Starter Edition, plus additional tools to help track your money.
- They integrate with your online banking environment pretty easily. Quicken can connect to your bank, credit card, 401k, brokerage accounts, and other online money accounts like Paypal using one password.
- They provide great bill management features.
- You can easily create and track how you spend and save.
- They provide a feature called “Quicken Picks”, a free service you can sign up for, that collects the best online coupons, cash back and discount offers that fit your spending profile.
- They give you the ability to view and analyze your investment portfolio.
- They offer access to the Quicken Community.
YNAB (You Need A Budget) Budgeting Tool: A Great Alternative
Along these lines, please take note that on occasion, we offer a YNAB discount for the popular money management tool called You Need A Budget (YNAB). Although I have Quicken’s Home & Business program, I actually discovered YNAB recently. YNAB is an awesome desktop application that is an alternative to Quicken, and which actually provides somewhat of a different approach to budgeting and money management. To learn more about its features and how effective this product is for accelerating your debt reduction plan and savings program, you can read our YNAB (You Need A Budget) Personal Budget Software Review.
You can also visit the YNAB site, where you’ll receive many free educational materials and resources. You may also be interested in checking out the book “The YNAB Way” (available through their store), which explains the unique money management paradigm that aims to help you get rid of your debt quickly. If you already own YNAB Basic or Pro, you are eligible for a discount if you decide to upgrade to YNAB 3.
Copyright © 2009 The Digerati Life. All Rights Reserved.