Blog News, Credentials & Testimonials For The Digerati Life
The Digerati Life is a recognized top blog in the personal financial niche. We have worked hard and played hard with a lot of folks in the financial community and have had the pleasure to do a lot of joint projects with them. We are greatly honored to have been featured by some highly respected sites including media sites, online magazines, commercial sites in the financial arena as well as fellow bloggers. It’s certainly been an enjoyable ride.
Here are a few places where you can find The Digerati Life mentioned around the internet! Here are some of our financial “channels” at some awesome sites around the web.
You’ll find us contributing to the U.S. News Money blog, Mint.com, Savings.com, GreenSherpa.com and WiseBread.com which are among some of the most high profile sites in the field of personal finance. But that’s just scratching the surface! Here is a sampling of sites that have given us a shout out.
- LearnVest: 12 Questions With The Digerati Life
- Inquirer.Net: Pay Yourself First: Does It Really Work?
- US News: How To Earn Money From Blogging
- Wise Bread: Interview With Silicon Valley Blogger of The Digerati Life
- TIME Blog: The Wedding Scammers — How To Avoid The Big Swindle On Your Big Day
- US News: How Much Do Bloggers Make?
- Fox Business: Syndicated: 10 Simple Ways To Save Money And The Environment
- ArkansasBusiness.com: Buy A Shredder Today
- ArkansasBusiness.com: Money Money Money: Investment Advice
- CreditCard.org: Top 100 Personal Finance Blogs To Read In 2007
- Wise Bread: The Top 100 Personal Finance Blogs To Read, Scored According To Popularity
- Washington Post: Giving Surges At Year’s End; Charities Seek Steady Flow (I was interviewed!)
- The Street: Tuesday’s Daily Blog Watch – January 30, 2007
- The Street: Weekend Blog Watch – February 17, 2007
Blogging Friends In Mainstream News
- Consumers Have Allies On The Web, NY Times, February 3, 2007
- Frank Talk On Finances, US News, February 4, 2007
- Debtors Search for Discipline via Blogs, NY Times, February 18, 2007
- Best of the Money Blogs, Globe and Mail (Canada’s biggest financial publication)
Bloggers Go List Crazy, The 2nd Week of February, 2007 And Beyond
Please note that these lists were done informally and were taken as a snapshot in time. There are many high quality personal finance blogs out there which you can find in pfblogs.org and through checking our blogrolls. But we decided to add these here as an additional resource as a way to connect with new people in the financial blogosphere.
- Lending Club Blog’s The 30 Most Popular Personal Finance Blogs
- Ask The Advisor’s 25 Most Influential Personal Finance Bloggers (By the Numbers)
- Oct 2007′s Top 100 PF Blogs Rankings Released!
- Fire Finance’s Top 100 PF Blogs
- Blueprint For Financial Prosperity’s Alexa’s Top 60 Personal Finance Bloggers
- The Sun’s Financial Diary’s Top 65 Personal Finance Blogs By Technorati Ranking
- Pro Bargain Hunter’s Top 30 Personal Finance Blogs By Feedburner
- Fire Finance’s Top 100 Personal Finance Blogs – Ranked By Traffic
Mentions In Lifehacker
Mentions In BlogHer
Mentions In The Consumerist
By Chris Walters:
By Ben Popken:
- Personal Finance Roundup, September 11, 2008 featured a simple system to keep financial records.
- Personal Finance Roundup, July 15, 2007 featured Historical Financial Charts
- Personal Finance Roundup, July 5, 2007 featured Name Discrimination
- Personal Finance Roundup, June 11, 2007 featured Curb Appeal Investment
- Personal Finance Roundup, May 23, 2007 featured 5 Facts On Money
- Before You Buy A Car, Know The True Cost Of Ownership
Mentions In Kiplinger’s
- Kiplinger’s Magazine: Great Advice From Around The Web, September 1, 2010
Interviews, Reviews and Testimonials Around The Web
Some nice mentions and interesting lists.
- “Women of Personal Finance Spotlight” Q & A In The Wise Bread Forums
- The Simple Dollar’s 25 Excellent Personal Finance And Personal Development Sites
- Pick The Brain’s 101 Self Improvement Resources
- Ask The Advisor’s Top 100 Personal Finance Blogs
- Entrepreneurial City’s The Company of Blogs
- Mint.com’s Minterview: Personal Finance Interview with Silicon Valley Blogger of The Digerati Life
- An Interview with SVB (The Digerati Life) and Tricia (Blogging Away Debt)
- Know a Fellow Blogger : SVB (Silicon Valley Blogger) from The Digerati Life