I think I’m going to start a new tradition here during Thanksgiving and showcase some cool turkey-themed household ideas each year. Last year, I shared the idea of having Turkey Pops for Thanksgiving, which was an idea I had stumbled upon on the web. This time, it’s about Turkey Place Card Holders!
So what are they? Here’s how I’m guessing you’d build these homemade place card holders:
Happy Thanksgiving To All!
Well… you get the picture. But do enjoy this special holiday! I’ll be off tomorrow so I wanted to get my greeting in today.
And if you are so inclined, you may want to check out these awesome reads.
Personal Financial Articles
- Credit Karma: How Do You Know A Sale Isn’t A Sale?
- Lazy Man and Money: What is Quantitative Easing?
- The Financial Blogger: Tough Interview Questions and Suitable Answers
- Million Dollar Journal: How we Paid off our Mortgage in 3 Years
- Frugal Dad: 10 Ways to Invest $1,000 Dollars …
- Bargain Babe: New Ways to Exchange Gifts
- Out of Debt Again: Homemade Jerky — How To Make Beef Jerky
- One Mint: IFCI Infrastructure Bonds: Tax Saving Bonds
- Brip Blap: working for a salary – a bad deal?
- Squirrelers: Festival of Frugality
- Sweating The Big Stuff: Carnival of Personal Finance
- Carnival of Debt Reduction: Pre-Thanksgiving Carnival
Copyright © 2010 The Digerati Life. All Rights Reserved.