We just wrote about Citi credit cards the other day, and here’s a little follow up. A lot of banks and credit card companies are striving to go mobile, with Citibank being one of those institutions in the forefront of this kind of technology. In fact, Citi just came out with another application — the Citi Mobile(SM) application for the iPhone — to add to their Mobile Banking Suite. So if you’re an existing Citibank credit cardholder, you’ll have the extra benefits offered by the Citi Mobile Application to connect and manage your account information while you’re on the go. This iPhone tool is intended to help you manage your banking and spending tasks more effectively.
How To Use The Citi Mobile App for the iPhone
The Citi Mobile(SM) App for the iPhone is available for free for those who are already existing Citi card customers. Here are the general steps to take to get going:
- Enroll your iPhone in Citi Mobile.
- Download the Citi Mobile application, which is available for free on Itunes and the Apple App Store.
- Just sign into the application by using the same User Id and Password that you use for accessing your CitiCards.com account.
Here are some of the application’s banking and card account management features:
- You can check your balances in various accounts, including checking, savings, home equity, credit card, personal loans, and mortgage accounts.
- You can pay bills and track payments through the app.
- You can move money between your Citi accounts.
- You can check your credit card account balance and available credit easily.
- You’ll see the details of your latest transactions.
- You’ll see the date that your next payment is due so you can be proactive about your payments.
- You can track and manage your credit card rewards (e.g. check out the Citi ThankYou Points Network).
- Use text messaging to ask for your balance, minimum payment and recent transactions. Text MYCITI (692484).
Now if you’re not yet a card member but want to apply for one of Citibank’s credit cards, you can check out the following offers:
- Citi Platinum Select MasterCard
- Citi Forward Credit Card
- Citi Forward Credit Card for College Students
- Citi mtvU Platinum Select Visa Card for College Students
Copyright © 2010 The Digerati Life. All Rights Reserved.