The Prosper One Day Offer is back. Here’s a great opportunity for those looking for a loan! Prosper.com, the well known peer to peer lending network, has a one day special offer for those who are looking to take out a personal loan. I wish they’d extend this for longer than one day but there we have it: if you’re a borrower looking for a low cost loan, here’s your chance to snag a freebie. They are offering to pay off your second loan payment (up to a maximum of $250) for any borrower who decides to list a loan today.
Here’s how it works for the Prosper borrower:
- To receive the free payment, you’ll need to create and submit your loan between 12 AM and 11:59 PM PST, Friday, October 21, 2011. Here’s where to get started.
- The offer is valid for all loans except for the shortest term highest quality loans (the 1yr. AA loans). “AA” is the highest quality rating that Prosper gives its loans.
- Your loan should receive successful funding.
- You should not have posted a loan listing within the past 30 days.
- You will need to make the first loan payment.
- You’ll receive a credit to your account for your second payment up to the designated maximum of $250, within a month of the first loan payment.
Some things to note:
- Eligibility for this offer hinges on a required number of lenders funding your loan. There is no guarantee that a loan will meet funding requirements.
- Prosper.com lowered their rates recently and now charges personal loan rates that start at 6.59% APR. Prosper investors, on the other hand, enjoy net annualized returns of 10.69%.
Remember that if you’ve got good credit, you’ll be more likely to qualify for a low cost loan.
Created February 17, 2011. Updated October 20, 2011. Copyright © 2011 The Digerati Life. All Rights Reserved.